While I was finding some stuff to use as a subject of my Geojournal, I found the stuff that I always use. I really like using my phone in my free time and that picture composed my phone. This is my phone battery. You know what? The Battery has a lot of components to make it. The mineral that I will introduce to you is Lithium. It's so soft that we can almost cut through the knife and the lightest metal element. If you put a lump of Lithium into the water, it will explode because it is alkali metal. The use of Lithium is very diverse. It is used for making nuclear and also medicine for manic depressive disorder.
I learned about the danger of Lithium by experimenting when I was in high school. Although it is the least powerful element among alkali metal, it's definite that it is a dangerous element. This opportunity was helpful for me to learn about Lithium more exactly.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기